The letterpress order is submitted, all printing items are printed, all shapes are cut. This included addressing the envelopes (whether it be hand written, printed or affixed with a label), the accommodations card, the envelope liner and the anchor.
- Sit back and savor the fruits of your labor. Then contact the bride and encourage her to recruit her closest family members to a night of arts and crafts a la Penny Blossom Assembly Line.
- Prepare all raw materials. You should already know what it takes to complete the assembly if you made prototypes. These next steps are unique to this project but I think all paper projects follow the same principals.
- Complete one full assembly as a demonstration to the team.
- Assign one person to cut the required pieces of twine to the required length.
- Assign one person to glue the envelope liners.
- Once twine is cut, re-assign the twine cutter to tie the knot and bow around the cards.
- Once envelope liners are glued, re-assign the liner to stuff the envelopes.
Between me, my cousin and brother, we completed steps 1-6 for 75 save the dates and also fit in pizza for dinner in just 2 hours.